Wednesday, 28 September 2011
On 05:21 in Dresses No comments
Last month, you saw a Zara Spring Preview / Summer 2010 show the book, I know you're all itching for more ... here is a book exhibition. As I said before, I totally love the natural color palette of browns, tans, white and blue, both subtle and classic. I went to Zara in the last week, but no luck in finding a belt of brown leather pants again, I'll be checking back for sure. A collection looks so effortlessly chic, love the design. More pictures after the jump

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
Here is collection of Shariq fabric is a popular fabric of Pakistan. Lately, it has released unique rabea Eid outfit selection 2012 for...
-
Glamorous! That’s the first word that comes to mind when one sees Pakistani Fashion Designer Monica Piracha’s new collection . The color com...
-
Maria B. Eid Collection 2010 is a fabulous assortment of trendy styles, groovy colors and feminine imagination that never fails to attract w...
-
Here is collection of most famous fashion designer collection 2012 for men by Haroons. This is one of the most major and recognized ...
Recent Posts
Dems Fashion. Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment